Senex will be operating in the Maranoa region for the longer term through its Western Surat Gas Project. The environmental impact of our operations is an important consideration in delivering gas from the project to market.
A number of baseline studies and site surveys have been completed to identify the current environmental characteristics of the project area and to support future field development.
Senex is working through an environmental approval process with State and Commonwealth regulatory authorities, and in consultation with key stakeholders including the local community. View the application documents lodged with Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection below. These documents can also be viewed on the DEHP website (application number AR102300).
- Senex Environmental Authority Application Letter
- Senex Environmental Authority Application Form
- Senex Environmental Authority Amendment Application Supporting Information
- Appendix A – Senex Western Surat Gas Project Environmental Management Plan
- Appendix B – Western Surat Gas Project Constraints Protocol
If you have any queries on the environmental approval process please submit an enquiry form